Skip to content
- Your 1TB hardrive is full with box sets like Homeland, Dexter, Breaking Bad, etc.
- You have bunions and spurs at 22 yrs old.
- Xmas and Easter are the opposite of holidays.
- The number of clients you teach in a day, is the same as the number of times you answer questions about ‘what you do in the Summer’.
- Questions like “How many skis is too many?”, lose all meaning.
- You haven’t eaten a ‘super-food’ for over 4 months.
- You wonder if it’s possible to overdose or die of cheese.
- You can’t feel your fingers or toes for at least 2 months of the year.
- You’ve lost all faith in meteorological weather forecasting accuracy.
- Genepi actually tastes ok.
- Your Planks beanies, are as much of an everyday item as your pants.
- 10pm is a late night.
- All hip flexibility is long, long gone.
- Your thumb is deeply scarred from slipping off your file guide whilst sharpening edges.
- Your edges are blunt because you serviced your skis too much whilst training for Eurotest and lost the love.
- When someone mentions ‘tip’ you don’t initially think of the end of your ski, or the bottom of your pole.
- A multi socket extender plug with adapter is the most useful thing in your life.
- A person pulling down the chairlift bar too fast, trapping your 6 yr olds leg, makes your consider waterboarding then murder.
- You feel no humiliation in shaving your legs/shins.
- You don’t want a goggle-tan like other seasonaires do.
- The living space of an organic free range chicken is greater than your 20sq/m flat, which you share with three people.
- You spent more time and money on your badge than your university degree.
- You would trade 15 slimline dishwashers for 1 washing machine.
- You realise ‘No friends on a powder day’ is not actually true. Who would dig you out, or help you search for a lost ski for an hour, or take epic photos?