Gap Ski instructor training
Starting January 2011
In association with the development centre, Tignes and Val dâ€™Isere
Gap Ski is a new 10 week ski instructor training programme based in Tignes, part of the Espace Killy, one of the greatest ski areas in the world. Whether you are looking for an international qualification for a career in the ski industry or simply a way to maximise your skiing potential whilst doing a season, the Gap Ski programme is the most comprehensive and effective ski training programme out there.
Gap Ski offers the most effective and best value for money gap programme possible. The course is designed to train students up to and through their BASI level 2. The course includes all BASI fees including level 1 and 2, the child protection module, first aid course and all the required shadowing hours. Basically, everything is included, no hidden costs, no extra charges, itâ€™s all in there.
Gap Ski training is provided in association with the development centre who boast six BASI examiners within their ranks. All training is with BASI examiners and fully qualified ISTDâ€™s.Â Check out below to see why this gap course is a cut above the rest….
- 10 week all inclusive course taking you right through to and including BASI level 2
- BASI level 1, 2, first aid course and child protection fees all included
- Pair of high performance Head skis, perfect for your exams
- Collection and drop off from Geneva airport
- Fully catered HOTEL accommodation. 3 meals a day including hot mountain restaurant lunch 7 days a week.
- Train 5 days a week, enjoy your accommodation, lift pass and food 7 days a week
- Work opportunities in Italy on successful completion of BASI level 2.
- Full season lift pass â€“ you can ski before, during and after the course for no extra cost.
- Nightly workshops including video analysis, ski tuning, fitness and more.
- Free soft goods
- All for Â£7495
These are just some of the benefits of Gap Ski, others include freeride, park and avalanche awareness sessions. There are also opportunities to learn ski tuning and maintenance, lesson planning, group management and so much more. These are all included in the stated price â€“ there are no hidden fees
Gap Ski, in association with the development centre, invites you to take advantage of the best training in the Alps. Simply take your skiing to a new level or kick start your career in snowsports.
For more information contact Ben Harris at email@example.com or on
+33 (0)6 14 28 54 26
+44(0) 7967 330 187